- Dark Days of Georgian Britain: Rethinking the Regency by James Hobson.
- Elegant Etiquette in the Nineteenth Century by Mallory James.
- The English Marriage by Maureen Waller.
- The Jane Austen Handbook: Proper Life Skills from Regency England by Margaret Sullivan.
- Law and Economics in Jane Austen by Lynne Marie Kohm and Kathleen E. Akers. Too expensive. Obtain through ILL.
- A Study of Gambling and Gaming Culture in London, circa 1780-1844 by Arthur Pitt. (Master's thesis)
- What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew by Daniel Pool.
- Women Who Made Money: Women Partners in British Private Banks, 1752-1906 by Margaret Dawes and Nesta Selwyn.